Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past few weeks couple of posters been complaining cuz they feel they were mot treated fair. They went at the mods the mods asked well "what do you want to change?" No real response and eventually insults get thrown at the mods. They did not keep that same energy with site founder i assume.

Like buckin on hall patrol but nothing to say to the teacher.
close.

lol idk why yall say that, i've been cussed out and told my opinion is trash mad times on here.

lol idk why yall say that, i've been cussed out and told my opinion is trash mad times on here.
about rap yea...about decisions as it pertains to the total well being on the site?

crickets

i bet you a certain poster wont ask you if ya gf is the number after 5 but before 7

But peep how when a mod bans someone, it gets crazy. #MRR is it?

Big boss man said Ronin (moist feelings) was banned, not a MFN peep.
hit em with the hot tracks Pear

So yall tryin to turn the people against me? lol
not at all, but the feeling seems to be that we are just behaving all rogue like w/o your input

they never address you, or if they do, they do it behind closed doors and not in front of everyone like they do with the mods

i detect different levels of energy

So yall tryin to turn the people against me? lol
Nah, mfs just need to keep the same energy.

Why when Chicity ban someone, its mods running rampant? When you do it, tails tucked.
Like I've mentioned, most bans go through you if you aint the one who doing it yourself but they NEVER come for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back