Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked my son up yesterday and he has been talking to me nonstop about old basketball players and new basketball players. I don’t know what his pawpaw taught him over there this past week but this boy is really invested. I went to the trail and he ran and walked next to me telling me about basketball players. On the way home, he was quizzing me. Just walked in the living room he screamed “pop quiz” then asked me a basketball question.

Just walked in the living room and looked at the screen. He watching some basketball video.

I love it even though it’s getting on my nerves.

I picked my son up yesterday and he has been talking to me nonstop about old basketball players and new basketball players. I don’t know what his pawpaw taught him over there this past week but this boy is really invested. I went to the trail and he ran and walked next to me telling me about basketball players. On the way home, he was quizzing me. Just walked in the living room he screamed “pop quiz” then asked me a basketball question.

Just walked in the living room and looked at the screen. He watching some basketball video.

I love it even though it’s getting on my nerves.
Damn I wish that was me he was saying all that shit too. Should let me fuck on the reg so me and him could talk ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back