Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost 105 pounds eatin pizza icecream and burgers.. foh

NutriSystem

illK6U.gif

Last edited:
One of my chicks text me & said "Can you come through for 7th Heaven & Chill". I'm going just to smash but she lose black points for watching 7th Heaven

& f*ck Happy the 7th Heaven family dog too

She started a successful business

we know that but most people count self made as coming from nothing

this girl was famous and trending before she had any product to sell

i remember pulling up yahoo and her being the top story for what bathing suit she wore on this or that beach....she wasnt even of age yet

thats a lil off the path of "self-made"

we know that but most people count self made as coming from nothing

this girl was famous and trending before she had any product to sell

i remember pulling up yahoo and her being the top story for what bathing suit she wore on this or that beach....she wasnt even of age yet

thats a lil off the path of "self-made"

a lil off the path??? That's off the path, down the street, around the corner, and over yonder.

ah....so from forbes pov she started from the bottom now she here lol....just like the rest of her whole fam who was paving the way

sounds right tho

I could see if the broad developed the formula for the lipstick, I could see if she did that and was making the shit in her garage staying up late at night packaging the shit and whatnot. I could see if she took that product and was sellin it out the trunk of her car in the parking lot at the Slauson swap meet or something like that. I could see if she stayed up late going over the books and making bank drops for the days sales. I could see it all of that happened for years and she blew up and was able to buy/lease office and manufacturing space, hire people and alladat.

But none of that happened.

Saying she's "self made" is a slap in the face to everyone that actually had to bust their ass and grind day and night to build a business.

A lot of people get attention and dont hit anything near a billion though. Her sisters arent close to a billion either.

I still wouldnt say shes totally self made but ill give her her props. A lot of people do much less with more so its not a forgone conclusion that if you have those oppurtunities you can automatically touch a billie.

Like I said, sound like someone paid them to say that

I could see if the broad developed the formula for the lipstick, I could see if she did that and was making the shit in her garage staying up late at night packaging the shit and whatnot. I could see if she took that product and was sellin it out the trunk of her car in the parking lot at the Slauson swap meet or something like that. I could see if she stayed up late going over the books and making bank drops for the days sales. I could see it all of that happened for years and she blew up and was able to buy/lease office and manufacturing space, hire people and alladat.

But none of that happened.

Saying she's "self made" is a slap in the face to everyone that actually had to bust their ass and grind day and night to build a business.
Oh you big mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back