Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

That sounds nothin like me

ws.gif

Where the women with beach pics at? Where the bikini pics at? Where the hoes talking about pool parties?

Site full of flabby and sick single mothers and young washed hoes

I told this nigga to get smuts

Where the women with beach pics at? Where the bikini pics at? Where the hoes talking about pool parties?

Site full of flabby and sick single mothers and young washed hoes

I told this nigga to get smuts
Should have ended it with

Im upset

Of course b

What happened?

You know what my nigga...I take back that initial inquisition of “today’s goodness” pause nh...I don’t usually react or care to people’s “nosigns & whacks” so I’m not starting today...

I bid you a good day young sir...pause

You know what my nigga...I take back that initial inquisition of “today’s goodness” pause nh...I don’t usually react or care to people’s “nosigns & whacks” so I’m not starting today...

I bid you a good day young sir...pause
That's the only way to live

But you earned that questioning Az gangster

ay man if that dude dont get off scott free Im done with the justice system

all his lawyer gotta do every time the plantiff says "stabbed" "grabbed" "wrestled" etc is

:niggaa:

Went to the store to get Band-Aids..couldn't find em. Ask the chick where they were in the store, she says. On the aisle of the shaving cream to the right. I got on the aisle and look to the right, ion see em.

I got back to her and ask her again, she tells me again in a irritated way..on the aisle of the shaving cream to the right..

I'm like..to the right in what relation? She says on the aisle across from the shaving cream so it's to the right of the shaving cream..

By the way it was on the left side of the aisle across from the aisle with the shaving cream..

Story ain't for shit....I just hate people who work places then get mad when u ask them to do their job. Fuck you mad at me for, I ain't apply to this job for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back