Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son and I always the only black people at the pool.

What is considered swimming a lap?
Swimming down and coming back? Or swimming to one side count as one then swimming back makes it two?

I’m going for fifteen but that down and back gon kill me. This a big ass pool.

if I remember correctly, 50 meters in an Olympic swimming pool is from one side to the other and that’s one lap. A reg pool would be 25, so from one side to the other and back = 1 full lap in swimming.

"My lawyer gonna love you"...

laughter.gif

Her lawyer fees gonna cost double than that funky azzz refund they trying to get back. Lol!

So my daughter was washing dishes and left the skillet on the stove and took off to chik-fil-a with the gotdamn Eye on....

Who wants to help come up with the corrective training with me?

"My lawyer gonna love you"...

View attachment 57676

Her lawyer fees gonna cost double than that funky azzz refund they trying to get back. Lol!

Gotdamn.

How they all sound like they eat unfiltered Camel cigarettes and only eat thick ass pork chops?

How you do that to your voice and not hace a record deal? These mother fuckers sound like Mystikal rappin on IM ON FIYA!

these heffas sound like Urban Mystic got ahold of that Eddie Kane.

This what niggas mean when they talk bout the old days of the NBA

Dirty azzz Pistons. Couldn't stand them muthafuccas.

I remember watching when we finally got over that hump and beat their azzz...Isiah duckin behind LAMEbeer to avoid shaking hands wit Mike and Pip...John Salley being the only one who showed sportmanship....priceless.

That era of NBA basketball was like the golden era of hip hop.

I’d watch tennis but I don’t understand shit. Wanna get some rackets tho n play and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back