Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try, but I remember you mentioned on the IC a few years back that you just turned 40..........so I know you're around 43 or 44.

@Cain forgot he said he's only a coupla years younger than me... and I'm good an in my 40's though not as old as @deadeye.

Every few hundred years @Cain lights a circle of candles with a hexagram drawn in chalk in the middle and chants "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a..." for 30 more lives.

Ever done 69 wit a woman...she gets carried away...cuts off your oxygen...so now you're fighting for your life?

Should manslaughter charges be pressed or should you just let that ride out?
I find it hard to enjoy eating pussy while getting my dick sucked

If a guy calls you Boss that you do not supervise, what's the over under that he's spent some time in the penitentiary
On chief, my kids asked me earlier this summer why I call everyone boss or slime

I said, check this out fam, when you know....you know

tenor.gif

I like how Khawhi been in the league all these years and barely says a word and was the epitome of humble. One season and off season and he's a diva..meanwhile hasn't publically said anything.

I like how Khawhi been in the league all these years and barely says a word and was the epitome of humble. One season and off season and he's a diva..meanwhile hasn't publically said anything.

Saw the video clip of Michelle Beadle goin in on that whole situation.

San Antonio just need to cut their loss and move on.

U might be ok w men violating u......I m not

You walking down the street w ur crew a nigga runs up on y’all and show y’all his dick nh u gonna ask ur crew hey “ why does that bother y all?” And keep it moving?

this ain’t the same situation tho.. you’re going back to a situation to find out who this gaylias is...

“hey, remember that guy that showed us his dick the other day? who was that? what’s his name and address?”

that’s gay bro. move on

this ain’t the same situation tho.. you’re going back to a situation to find out who this gaylias is...

“hey, remember that guy that showed us his dick the other day? who was that? what’s his name and address?”

that’s gay bro. move on
Thanks for ur opinion fam

that’s gay bro. move on
Hey man...when Vibe come for you..

giphy (4).gif

Ur fucking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back