Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the fact that her child is probably going to live a life of congenital suffering. That's about it. The cursing part means nothing.
how would you feel about some white people adopting the baby?

Ever done 69 wit a woman...she gets carried away...cuts off your oxygen...so now you're fighting for your life?

Should manslaughter charges be pressed or should you just let that ride out?

There could be a cat on here 60 year old and he'll still claim Cain's older.

That nigga had me in tears when he lost his shyt after realizing one of yall was older than him. Lol!

Cain was like "Yall niggas sat there all these years on the IC and said NOTHING while I was getting roasted about my age!!"

I'm 12yrs younger than you fam. I've been said I'm not that old as I said I was. Y'all got it tho

Nice try, but I remember you mentioned on the IC a few years back that you just turned 40..........so I know you're around 43 or 44.

Man life is fucked up in some many fucking ways! Wtf?! This shit is grimy as fuck and disgusting in so many ways! I can't take this shit no more and I'm tired of it all! I'm so pissed off I can snap and go super saiyan!

But I only have myself to blame because I didn't push myself further than I could. I played too many games with my life and now the roosters come home to roost. Word of advice handle your fucking business and be in position! Fuck the dumb shit that's fleeting as fuck!

Ever done 69 wit a woman...she gets carried away...cuts off your oxygen...so now you're fighting for your life?

Should manslaughter charges be pressed or should you just let that ride out?

lmao its all fun and games til then

i'll still roll with it for like 30 seconds.......then that fight or flight instinct kicks in and she's gettin tossed....dont matter which way

no charges mane lol.....I dont think they really realize that shit cuz they'll be up there just a grindin while a nigga turning blue

Man life is fucked up in some many fucking ways! Wtf?! This shit is grimy as fuck and disgusting in so many ways! I can't take this shit no more and I'm tired of it all! I'm so pissed off I can snap and go super saiyan!

But I only have myself to blame because I didn't push myself further than I could. I played too many games with my life and now the roosters come home to roost. Word of advice handle your fucking business and be in position! Fuck the dumb shit that's fleeting as fuck!

they shut ya'll lil fish shop down mane?

told you stop posting greens and cornbread and shit

errrbody got a soul food spot....mf's wanna think they eatin new and different

quick, drop some chitlin nachos and hennessy cookies on the menu

If a guy calls you Boss that you do not supervise, what's the over under that he's spent some time in the penitentiary

If a guy calls you Boss that you do not supervise, what's the over under that he's spent some time in the penitentiary

I use Boss, Chief, Big Dog, Killa, Hustla, Etc and I didnt get it from nowhere I just rather do that then remember names

I read an article that said that behavior was sociopathic, tho

Edit: now that i think about it, I only do that with people that obviously wouldnt fall under those descriptions lol.....like I'll call a real big dude "lil man" lol

idk why....I think i get a kick out of the irony, especially if they dont catch it

I use Boss, Chief, Big Dog, Killa, Hustla, Etc and I didnt get it from nowhere I just rather do that then remember names

I read an article that said that behavior was sociopathic, tho

Edit: now that i think about it, I only do that with people that obviously wouldnt fall under those descriptions lol.....like I'll call a real big dude "lil man" lol

idk why....I think i get a kick out of the irony, especially if they dont catch it
Have you or have you not been to jail?

that aint the point!

i specifically stated that I didnt get it from anywhere

they only do that "boss" and "sarge" shit in state prison anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back