Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black lady at the liquor store asked for me to buy her a beer. Fully showing pregnancy.

Cussed her out.

Few mins later I'm walking to my car after handling business I see her downing a tall can smmfh

Black lady at the liquor store asked for me to buy her a beer. Fully showing pregnancy.

Cussed her out.

Few mins later I'm walking to my car after handling business I see her downing a tall can smmfh
so your only experience with that poor women was one of vulgarities and unplesantries

Cussed her out.

*calls DSS on speed dial*

Cussed her out.

she probably had a beer belly bro

@Elzo69Renaissance what do you plan to do if you find out who the Gaylias' is ?, How come the people who know who the gaylias is hasn't told Elzo strictly for the lulz ?

Also, taking the 69 out of your name might be a good idea

@Elzo69Renaissance what do you plan to do if you find out who the Gaylias' is ?, How come the people who know who the gaylias is hasn't told Elzo strictly for the lulz ?

Also, taking the 69 out of your name might be a good idea
i think the 69 has something to do with his african heritage

Jail ain’t what it used to be

how did it used to be Elz?

the "challenge" shit is new but they just a couple homies that have obviously been there together for a while

open pod...probably 60+ bunks.....means its medium to minimum security

all them niggas usually be cool.....aint no black hearts or booty bandits

gotta really fuck up to get on that block lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back