Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My niece whose mom is keeping her away from our family is turning 5. We ain’t seen her since she was 2. I’m making her a shirt with her nickname on it and we got a big box of gifts and a bike heading her way.

We’ve been sending gifts and shit to her through her aunts address. Her mom says she don’t want shit to do with our family but she sure be taking all them damn gifts we be sending. Everything is being documented. I miss her a lot. I can’t wait til she’s old enough to see the BS.

My niece whose mom is keeping her away from our family is turning 5. We ain’t seen her since she was 2. I’m making her a shirt with her nickname on it and we got a big box of gifts and a bike heading her way.

We’ve been sending gifts and shit to her through her aunts address. Her mom says she don’t want shit to do with our family but she sure be taking all them damn gifts we be sending. Everything is being documented. I miss her a lot. I can’t wait til she’s old enough to see the BS.

Why does she want nothing to do with y'all tho?

She'll put things together when she get older. My oldest niece was kinda the same way, now she resent her mother from keeping her away from her father's side of the family.

You said your bro wanted nothing to do with her. So my question is why shouldn't she be expected to feel the same way?
No, what I said was my brother didn’t want to be with her anymore.

Her and my brother have a child together. He don’t have to be with her in order for him to see his child.

Or am I missing something? Confused as to why this is being questioned.

No, what I said was my brother didn’t want to be with her anymore.

Her and my brother have a child together. He don’t have to be with her in order for him to see his child.

Or am I missing something? Confused as to why this is being questioned.

Nah you right. I read your post wrong.

She'll put things together when she get older. My oldest niece was kinda the same way, now she resent her mother from keeping her away from her father's side of the family.
How old was she because man, my baby is about to be five. It sucks because when she was able to be around us, she was ALWAYS with me. She even used to call me “mom”.

It’s affected the hell outta my brother. Basically the whole family over here wishing one day her mama get off that bs.

How old was she because man, my baby is about to be five. It sucks because when she was able to be around us, she was ALWAYS with me. She even used to call me “mom”.

It’s affected the hell outta my brother. Basically the whole family over here wishing one day her mama get off that bs.

My oldest niece is 24 now but she started resenting her, after my oldest sister told my niece the truth; when my 2 nieces & her mother moved back to Tennessee when she was 18. My sister told her that the fam was trying to find them for years, bought them birthday & christmas gifts but she never received them. That's when my niece put things together & resented her mother for keeping her away. My brother always had his kids to the point I thought he had full custody of them. Now I think about it, I think he was going for full custody around that time. His 1st baby momma was a trash mother. I remember like it was yesterday, In 2004, I was over my brother's house & my brother had all his kids there (2 girls & a boy). She came by & took the 2 girls but left her son in Tennessee. Once my brother found out what she did, he wanted to kill her but she had already skipped town. They came back in 2010, my nephew resented her & didn't look at her as his mother for a long time (he might still have that same energy still to this day). My niece resented her after she found out what she did. Stay patience Kandy, the truth will always come to light & she'll bond with the fam & ready to connect with the fam from loss time that her mother took from her.

Last edited:
Black Moon fam...Black Moon smh...I understand tha context because who it came from but PLEASE learn abot tha Boot Camp Click

Man, sarcasm doesn't translate well over the net. I just thought it was funny that DJ Evil Dee kind of sounds like a horrorcore name.

Of course, I know who the BCC are... Black Moon, Smif N Wessun, Heltah Skeltah, OGC and the rest of them.

I damn near shed a tear when Sean P. died.

But anyway...

My oldest niece is 24 now but she started resenting her, after my oldest sister told my niece the truth; when my 2 nieces & her mother moved back to Tennessee when she was 18. My sister told her that the fam was trying to find them for years, bought them birthday & christmas gifts but she never received them. That's when my niece put things together & resented her mother for keeping her away. My brother always had his kids to the point I thought he had full custody of them. Now I think about it, I think he was going for full custody around that time. His 1st baby momma was a trash mother. I remember like it was yesterday, In 2004, I was over my brother's house & my brother had all his kids there (2 girls & a boy). She came by & took the 2 girls but left her son in Tennessee. Once my brother found out what she did, he wanted to kill her but she had already skipped town. They came back in 2010, my nephew resented her & didn't look at her as his mother for a long time (he might still have that same energy still to this day). My niece resented her after she found out what she did. Stay patience Kandy, the truth will always come to light & she'll bond with the fam & ready to connect with the fam from loss time that her mother took from her.
Man that’s so messed up. We’re being patient but it’s so hard knowing you could be making memories with her RIGHT now. We had plans on taking her to Disney World and all sorts of shit. We literally stalk her older sisters IG with hopes we can get a glance of her. We found two pics with her in the background and she looks dead ass like my brother. She getting big.

Just cuz i dont want to be with you no more dont mean i don't want my kid.

Oh if you aint go put up with me anymore then you can't see your kid at all.

^^^typical bullshit involving kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back