Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga i wil cut you
ok ok so your more of a trail mix cat.i take the wurthers back

tenor.gif

i wanted to laugh but this was a real part of hundreds maybe thousands of pastor's sermons this week

no I wasnt there, but I know......heard the same type of shit when I did go

matter of fact, last time I went Bey was mentioned in the sermon....about her saying if you like it put a ring on it.....and how we "need to treat these womens betta"

Women gotta tread dudes better too bruh.

For example, stop hitting dudes with the angles.

When I talk to a chick online, I already know to expect every chick will be 2 points less than how they look online in person.

This past week I started talking to this chick and she was an 8. I could tell she had crazy angles. I was like man she must be a 6, and I got no issues with smashing a 6, so it was cool.

We keep talking and decide to meet up. I ask for more pics and keep getting angles. Im like fuck it. Its only gon be a fuck anyway.

Man we meet on Saturday at a coffee shop and bitch was huge. I mean huge. I thought I knew all about angles but I never seen a chick be able to do this.

I was embarrased sitting with her on the table.

So, I got a coffee, sat there talking to her for bout 20 minutes, told her how nice it was too meet and talk to her and how I would hit her up for the next date.

I deleted and blocked her phone number in the car and blocked her account on POF.

Women! Do better!

Women gotta tread dudes better too bruh.

For example, stop hitting dudes with the angles.

When I talk to a chick online, I already know to expect every chick will be 2 points less than how they look online in person.

This past week I started talking to this chick and she was an 8. I could tell she had crazy angles. I was like man she must be a 6, and I got no issues with smashing a 6, so it was cool.

We keep talking and decide to meet up. I ask for more pics and keep getting angles. Im like fuck it. Its only gon be a fuck anyway.

Man we meet on Saturday at a coffee shop and bitch was huge. I mean huge. I thought I knew all about angles but I never seen a chick be able to do this.

I was embarrased sitting with her on the table.

So, I got a coffee, sat there talking to her for bout 20 minutes, told her how nice it was too meet and talk to her and how I would hit her up for the next date.

I deleted and blocked her phone number in the car and blocked her account on

POF
giphy (15).gif

Women! Do better!

Nah nigga...u do better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back