Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about if I added a “pause” and a “respectfully speaking”??
too late man hold that

38a63062e060f52d8d9e9c22d61de2bf.320x240x23.gif

I love surprises. I knew my son had a surprise for me today but it must be some good shit because he got people calling me telling me how to dress. I sure was about to throw some jeans and sneakers on.

ABW, we seriously need to start eating healthier. So many ailments out these days will force to rearrange your whole entire diet
Agreed.. my brother recommended I buy lemons and eat a whole lemon before my first meal each morning and drink at least one bottle of water in the morning to start my day. I got a cut back on the lapses in order for my cut to be more progressive

Agreed.. my brother recommended I buy lemons and eat a whole lemon before my first meal each morning and drink at least one bottle of water in the morning to start my day. I got a cut back on the lapses in order for my cut to be more progressive

What's the lemon spos to do?

Ive heard a few times that lemon juice, some apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, honey and a warm water mixture in the morning is good for you but never really messed with it like that

What's the lemon spos to do?

Ive heard a few times that lemon juice, some apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, honey and a warm water mixture in the morning is good for you but never really messed with it like that
The lemon has acidic properties that help assist with the cut process. Apple cider vinegar is good mix it in with some water not too much as it it will burn your stomach. As much as you can withstand I would drink once in the morning and once in the evening. I also heard mixing lemon with honey and Ginger does well with your cut. If you're able to swing it sprouts I saw has shots of apple cider vinegar for $2.30 in the bottle the size of a 5-hour Energy

Wifes birthday tommorow, won't get to enjoy it cause she has to work. So I took the kids out house for a few hours to give her quiet.

Went and got her favorite dish from a restaurant, bought a deck table and chairs that she asked for a month ago. Had the kids walk through target and pick their own gifts.

And got a ice cream and vanilla chocolate birthday cake.

images.jpg no Father's day for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back