Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.. my brother recommended I buy lemons and eat a whole lemon before my first meal each morning and drink at least one bottle of water in the morning to start my day. I got a cut back on the lapses in order for my cut to be more progressive

That's great healthy intake, bruh. As long as you're inserting food that'll increase the quality of your health then you're good. Too many ailments these days that's affecting our generation early in life. Make sure that your great health dieting become contagious amongst your family & friends.

Df65WxGXkAE4QpC.jpg

Tell them niggas to sign up.

And yo, tell that story again about what happened when Old Man Hassan's daughter tried to play some Cardi B at his crib.
Yea OBFresh was here as well yo she s a winner fam lol I see why fam lost his mind over her lol

It wasn’t his daughter was some thot that came to his bbq kept pressing bout us playing Cardi

I fuckin love my kid. He took me out to eat for my day. Then when it was time to pay, whipped out the gift card to pay fo our dinner. My mama also revealed the text of how he planned this shit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back