Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only ever fucked a handful of chicks from POF or any online dating though. I do much better approaching chicks at the bar or grocery store

Grocery store is the shit though. Walk over and start talking to a chick and if she looks at your cart and sees fruits and vegetables and other healthy things you in there.

Grocery store is the shit though. Walk over and start talking to a chick and if she looks at your cart and sees fruits and vegetables and other healthy things you in there.
Word, early morning badies on Saturday morning...jeeezus b.

And they mad friendly in that bitch..

My nigga if you got some kid like snackables in yo shit..so they know u got kids

A man grocery shopping for his kids
2585643-8951009653-raydi.png they open bruh.

I remember when Mocospace was in & I was looking at this chicks picture & she mastered the art of deception. Her angles had her looking thick with a good body. I thought she was good. I met up with her downtown & an extra 70lbs must've hopped in the car with her becauseI finally seen her in real time & her body was like the Penguin smh.

i wanted to laugh but this was a real part of hundreds maybe thousands of pastor's sermons this week

no I wasnt there, but I know......heard the same type of shit when I did go

matter of fact, last time I went Bey was mentioned in the sermon....about her saying if you like it put a ring on it.....and how we "need to treat these womens betta"

smh at any pastor paying that pays attention to Jay-Z and Beyonce

I remember when Mocospace was in & I was looking at this chicks picture & she mastered the art of deception. Her angles had her looking thick with a good body. I thought she was good. I met up with her downtown & an extra 70lbs must've hopped in the car with her becauseI finally seen her in real time & her body was like the Penguin smh.

myspace-angle.jpg

bet you still smashed too.

Also, for some reason, that hoodrat Tiffany Haddish is starting to grow on me.

Not quite sure how I feel about that, but I'm definitely starting to see the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back