Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn man errie as shit just happened to me. Dropped my sis off and was on my way home thinking if I want to get something to eat or not coming down Guy R Brewer. I'm waiting to make a turn while I let this guy go and then I see a cop car behind him start flashing lights an I'm like shit is this where my road ends? Cop car follows the other dude and straight up damn near blocks the street. Meanwhile I got hot97 on amd Flex is playing Nas album and Cop shot the kid comes on. Both them mofuckas got out the car for this one person smh and as I'm passing I see his face with the :yikes1:and I'm like:wdf2:these mothafuckas
I noticed one put his hand on the holster real quick as he was walking but he stopped:word?::whew:Living like this is tiring man:tuh:
I would’ve stayed. Niggas need witnesses.

Video Music Box

They just had Dead Prez HipHop.. now Luchini

giphy.gif

This world don't seem real to me, ion know what it is. When your a kid you have this whole idea of what the world is, based on I guess what you find out is called propaganda.

As you get older and you become a teenager and up to young adulthood somehow through just ways of nature. Your brain convinces you that you completely understand the world around you. That you can do anything and be anything and nothing can stop you if your determined enough.

Then as you get even older, you realize the true extent of the brainwashing your local society has done to you. You see it being done to others the same as it was to you. You have children and your emotional connection and unwillingness to see them hurt, has you assist in the propaganda that was done to you.

One day you look up, and you see just how programed people are. The more you become aware of this programing. The more you distance yourself from it's effects. The more you distance yourself from society.

The less real the world seems, when you really think about it. Everything we do or aspire to be, are based on fictional values and beliefs. The ideas of monogamy, marriage, wealth, affluence. It's all to make us feel better about the fact that, most of us don't know what's real.

And to be honest, are terrified to find out.

Damn man errie as shit just happened to me. Dropped my sis off and was on my way home thinking if I want to get something to eat or not coming down Guy R Brewer. I'm waiting to make a turn while I let this guy go and then I see a cop car behind him start flashing lights an I'm like shit is this where my road ends? Cop car follows the other dude and straight up damn near blocks the street. Meanwhile I got hot97 on amd Flex is playing Nas album and Cop shot the kid comes on. Both them mofuckas got out the car for this one person smh and as I'm passing I see his face with the :yikes1:and I'm like:wdf2:these mothafuckas
I noticed one put his hand on the holster real quick as he was walking but he stopped:word?::whew:Living like this is tiring man:tuh:
Thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back