Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle is a glorified crackhead. He is about 62. So he was like nephew "I went to the club where the young folks be at last night?"

Me: "Oh you did? how was it?"
Uncle: "man what the hell yall niggas listen to these days? All I remember is hearing a song that some nigga had a new freezer". I told him that was this rapper name Rich The Kid.
Uncle: "what's wrong with niggas these days? Niggas just standing on the wall while women on the dance floor dancing".
Me: "so what you do next?".
Uncle: "I walked up to them & asked them can I have this dance"
Me: "You can't approach them on some romantic sh**, Unc smh. She reject yo ass huh?"
Uncle: "Yep nephew, but it's cool tho. I just walk the dinosaur"

walking the dinosaur in 2018 smdh

Brooklyn is cool as shit, in that you never know who’s out here.

Just met this dude:

giphy.gif

5D12BC34-59FB-41E6-9A51-1ED1CBDBFD64.jpeg

Dude cool as a muhfucka, too.

I posted a pic of my nails on FB and this nigga made a simple picture so sexual and since I’m so got damn witty, my comment back made it worse.

Damn man errie as shit just happened to me. Dropped my sis off and was on my way home thinking if I want to get something to eat or not coming down Guy R Brewer. I'm waiting to make a turn while I let this guy go and then I see a cop car behind him start flashing lights an I'm like shit is this where my road ends? Cop car follows the other dude and straight up damn near blocks the street. Meanwhile I got hot97 on amd Flex is playing Nas album and Cop shot the kid comes on. Both them mofuckas got out the car for this one person smh and as I'm passing I see his face with the :yikes1:and I'm like:wdf2:these mothafuckas
I noticed one put his hand on the holster real quick as he was walking but he stopped:word?::whew:Living like this is tiring man:tuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back