Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

trying to make my dreams a reality. I wanna be balling thru my hood so that everybody can see

Don’t you hate when you are talking about something or (in my case) typing something, and someone next to you or the person you’re talking to says something and you end up saying/typing what they said. That shit be throwing me off.
If i try and talk to someone while im texting im probably gonna write what im saying

Don’t you hate when you are talking about something or (in my case) typing something, and someone next to you or the person you’re talking to says something and you end up saying/typing what they said. That shit be throwing me off.

409785_1.jpg

Damn, they are out at the mall today all colors black, brown and white. Might just trick on me a random chick today.
9379902D-55A9-4EEB-8CD7-E54F8269274B.png

Most ruthless thing I’ve seen on these innanets this week:

Twitter started referring Shawn King as “Talcum X.”

giphy.gif

Cracking up laughing at my soon to be 73 yr old mom tell me his she got finessed by my soon to be 13 yr old son and soon to be 14 yr old nephew into taking them to see Deadpool 2 this week when they went to tha beach...and since they were under age she had to sit thru tha movie too...she says “They made me think it was just a comic book movie but I should have known better when one of tha previews they showed before tha movie had some puppets fucking!! That movie was pretty fucking wild...funny as shit but crazy!!”

To quote ODB “Tha reason why I cuss cuz my momma and my daaaaady!!” Lol

Cracking up laughing at my soon to be 73 yr old mom tell me his she got finessed by my soon to be 13 yr old son and soon to be 14 yr old nephew into taking them to see Deadpool 2 this week when they went to tha beach...and since they were under age she had to sit thru tha movie too...she says “They made me think it was just a comic book movie but I should have known better when one of tha previews they showed before tha movie had some puppets fucking!! That movie was pretty fucking wild...funny as shit but crazy!!”

To quote ODB “Tha reason why I cuss cuz my momma and my daaaaady!!” Lol
So are their birthdays coming up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back