Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been meaning to order some after smoking with my uncle but cant remember what he smokes

Which ones u get?

Screenshot_20180615-232127_Email.jpg

Not a cigar aficionado...yet. But my cousin is and emailed be a link to this site. So I got this sampler for starters. Try them out then go from there. Didn't really smoke my 1st cigar until last year at our fam reunion in Philly. He had some so we smoked them outside our hotel.

Once I got the house, i told myself i would get some to chill out back with. Hell we got cigar spots but I wouldn't know where to begin, or which brands are the best quality cigars.

View attachment 52268

Not a cigar aficionado...yet. But my cousin is and emailed be a link to this site. So I got this sampler for starters. Try them out then go from there. Didn't really smoke my 1st cigar until last year at our fam reunion in Philly. He had some so we smoked them outside our hotel.

Once I got the house, i told myself i would get some to chill out back with. Hell we got cigar spots but I wouldn't know where to begin, or which brands are the best quality cigars.
Dope i know the one i smoked he said are $5 each so idk if thats considered high or low but shit was smooth af with the drank

Dope i know the one i smoked he said are $5 each so idk if thats considered high or low but shit was smooth af with the drank

Yeah I can't wait til they come in. The one I smoked last year was pretty good. I know he told me some cigars are stronger than others

Just woke up and received my first bday gift 2 tickets to every session of the Laver Cup those tickets prices start at like 800 per.....I’m really excited yo

Jill Scott/E Badu’s performance wit’ The Roots on Dave Chappelle’s Block Party gives me tha chills...shits mad soulful​

Laver cup... I mean it's your birthday bruh. Do what you want to do lol.
tennis may be my favorite sport check the avi

Only time u ll get to see all the major tennis players in the same venue outside of a grand slam is the Laver Cup and it’s in Chicago this yr....ppl are literally flying from all over the globe for this...like I said the cheapest ticket I ve seen is 800 dollars right now

tennis may be my favorite sport check the avi

Only time u ll get to see all the major tennis players in the same venue outside of a grand slam is the Laver Cup and it’s in Chicago this yr....ppl are literally flying from all over the globe for this...like I said the cheapest ticket I ve seen is 800 dollars right now

Boris Becker was my favorite tennis player growing up...weird but true lmao

Yo, Michael Jackson might be the greatest human ever,I was in the grocery store this morning and "Rock With You" came on and it just gave me such a good feeling,I'm

doing spin moves in the aisles and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back