Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cantsee:
A chicks lower half in the water, raising outta the water, pussy first..with the gills looking like pubic hair and the sharks fin looking like the hood over the clit..

Damn man, the person I was wit when I seen this photo..I said what that look like, and they got it right away

How's a manager, worker, or anybody can have 3-4 accounts of being claimed for sexual harassment & he still keep his job smh. When you got the complexion for the protection then you're free from any form of punishment, must be nice

How's a manager, worker, or anybody can have 3-4 accounts of being claimed for sexual harassment & he still keep his job smh. When you got the complexion for the protection then you're free from any form of punishment, must be nice

Tell em he called you a nigger to top it off.

Tell em he called you a nigger to top it off.

Lol Naw not to me, I would've sent that dude to another realm if he tried to go there. But three former white girl coworkers said that they went to HR on dude for it & he still got his job to this day. I'm looking like how?

Chillin at the club, and a random dude offered me hits on the blunt out the backyard.

Can’t believe I turned that down. I must be losing my mind out here.

That shit smells right, too.

Just ordered some cigars.

A brotha bout get his relax on wit a drink...a puff...all on the back patio.

Chea chea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back