Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, Michael Jackson might be the greatest human ever,I was in the grocery store this morning and "Rock With You" came on and it just gave me such a good feeling,I'm

doing spin moves in the aisles and shit.
MJ was a gawd amongst men...I was listening to a podcast by Dan Harmon. He's the creator of Rick and Morty. He was speaking about people hating his personality but calling him a genius , and how much he hates that artist are called geniuses for doing shit that anyone can do. They just do it better.

Then dude went on to speak about writing a pilot for CBS. And with members in the audience of his podcast. He randomly created an entire 30 minute story line, characters, and interesting plot....off the top of the dome.

That's why Rick and Morty is a great show..cause dude is an artistic genius. Not just cause he does it better, he does it great with what seems like little effort. That's MJ...his music was fucking FLAAAAAWLESS...it just hits a spirit in your body.

Yo, Michael Jackson might be the greatest human ever,I was in the grocery store this morning and "Rock With You" came on and it just gave me such a good feeling,I'm

doing spin moves in the aisles and shit.
That’s my jam and Remember the Time. Wooooo that damn song right there.

I be feeling like Lebron barber on the left side of my house. The grass all types of uneven with bald patches

Idk what they fuck to do with but fuck it, gotta be game time ready in twenty mins so I make it happen

All y'all dudes out there, remember this the year that these women decided to come for all y'all
Screenshot_20180616-142437.png

First and fore most...no shit, secondly..peep how they say "bad men"...

Thats code for fuck all men

:ainttrippin:they coming

Don’t you hate when you are talking about something or (in my case) typing something, and someone next to you or the person you’re talking to says something and you end up saying/typing what they said. That shit be throwing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back