Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 51920 Hair, Makeup, Face Filters..

You go from being ya homies fine aunt, to ya homies sexy lil sister, to the chick that eats lunch alone in ihop, to the chick that is the center of attention among lots of women.

You know..you personifiy... visually, what a Gemini is
Hair doesn’t change my facial features. Filters, I can understand but it doesn’t change my face so much, that it doesn’t look like me and only makeup I wear is lipstick, so how does that change my whole face?

It's funny how shit can flip in a relationship after you been with someone for a while.

When I first met my wife, she loved the fact that my mannerism and speaking tone are those of someone who always sounds like they just woke up. It's not some shit I do on purpose, even when I try to be animated in speaking tone and personality. When i see myself on video ...I'm just mad laid back and cool.

It went from that to her complaining that she hates hearing me speak about shit sometimes cause I always sound monotone.

:smh:some of y'all that's used to being with a s/o for a long time may already know this. But before I met my wife, my longest relationship was 8months..and that only happened one time
She don't talk like you at this point? If not I'm surprised

I figured all couples inherit each other's mannerisms over time. Mine STANDS like me and regularly be jockin my isms

Thought it was a common thing
She regularly uses words I use that wasn't in her speech before. I say "like"..as a qualifier much more than I ever did, cause of her. But that's about it, we are polar opposites socially.

I speak with both my hands..like

:mybad:

She's more, one handed, hand on her hip like

:niggawhat:

so the commissioner is pushing for the "shot spotter" cameras in the city

ya'll got this where ya'll live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back