Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got offered salary to work security in public housing.

Yo I laughed so hard these crackas sounded like they took offence.

I mean I do this shit cause I genuinely want to help and shit but these lil niggas not trying to talk it out or run the fade they shooting. Might as well be back at the club getting straight cash if I'm gonna put myself through it.

I'm about to hold it over my current companies head tho. Try and finesse a early raise. I'm the golden goose right now. My boy linked the job at the perfect time. They're hurting.

Just got offered salary to work security in public housing.

Yo I laughed so hard these crackas sounded like they took offence.

I mean I do this shit cause I genuinely want to help and shit but these lil niggas not trying to talk it out or run the fade they shooting. Might as well be back at the club getting straight cash if I'm gonna put myself through it.

I'm about to hold it over my current companies head tho. Try and finesse a early raise. I'm the golden goose right now. My boy linked the job at the perfect time. They're hurting.

I'm glad you know better. 2 kinds of security I refused to do under any circumstances was club security and housing security... I'm not dealing with drunks or thugs all day fuck that.

I'm glad you know better. 2 kinds of security I refused to do under any circumstances was club security and housing security... I'm not dealing with drunks or thugs all day fuck that.

I've had my weekends back for a couple months but I miss the club. Unfortunate dude tried to talk greezy to me when I was up and didn't really need the money. Quit that shit so fast he was in shock. It was a cool spot tho. Got to work with mad celebs, it was mad hoes and me and a couple dudes there were tight af. Still chop it up with them daily on whatsapp and shit. Haven't punched someone in a minute. I miss it.

I've had my weekends back for a couple months but I miss the club. Unfortunate dude tried to talk greezy to me when I was up and didn't really need the money. Quit that shit so fast he was in shock. It was a cool spot tho. Got to work with mad celebs, it was mad hoes and me and a couple dudes there were tight af. Still chop it up with them daily on whatsapp and shit. Haven't punched someone in a minute. I miss it.

When I did security I worked at the richest museum on the planet. Ye, kim and plenty of others would come thru pretty often.

So many young female interns bruh. Man.

I kinda miss it.

was watching this pursuit live on tv and the dude pulled over and the camera zoomed in and we watched him take his life, gun to the head.. holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back