Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

If a frog had pockets, he would carry a knife. Stab the snake. Before it ate him.

Classic.

dead-reaction-gif-tumblr-3.gif

Things would be less stressful in the work place if you could at least offer your employees a chance to run the fade or stfu.

Turns out nigga got a medical condition. He said no with his chest tho and I was ready for all the smoke. I ain't gonna hear too many no's when I ask for shit to be done regardless. Lol I gotta chill.

giphy.gif

Things would be less stressful in the work place if you could at least offer your employees a chance to run the fade or stfu.

Turns out nigga got a medical condition. He said no with his chest tho and I was ready for all the smoke. I ain't gonna hear too many no's when I ask for shit to be done regardless. Lol I gotta chill.

View attachment 51886
Roc A Fella Dame used to keep boxing gloves on deck and anybody no matter who it was who had a disagreement could shoot the ones rumor is JAy caught a bad fade in one of those which is what led to him taking karate classes ( they were really boxing lessons) lol

Last edited:
I don’t understand why the pictures I send men aren’t good enough they always want 10 more etc

I don’t understand why the pictures I send men aren’t good enough they always want 10 more etc
Cause women are masters of illusion..there ain't but so many tricks a guy can pull off in pics. And contrary to what our ego tells us...they normally all look da same.

Women on some otha shit

As an example... @Kandy is pretty much 40 different women..so, that's the reason why

Cause women are masters of illusion..there ain't but so many tricks a guy can pull off in pics. And contrary to what our ego tells us...they normally all look da same.

Women on some otha shit

As an example... @Kandy is pretty much 40 different women..so, that's the reason why
Yall niggas need glasses. I look the same in every damn picture.

It's funny how shit can flip in a relationship after you been with someone for a while.

When I first met my wife, she loved the fact that my mannerism and speaking tone are those of someone who always sounds like they just woke up. It's not some shit I do on purpose, even when I try to be animated in speaking tone and personality. When i see myself on video ...I'm just mad laid back and cool.

It went from that to her complaining that she hates hearing me speak about shit sometimes cause I always sound monotone.

:smh:some of y'all that's used to being with a s/o for a long time may already know this. But before I met my wife, my longest relationship was 8months..and that only happened one time

images.jpg Hair, Makeup, Face Filters..

You go from being ya homies fine aunt, to ya homies sexy lil sister, to the chick that eats lunch alone in ihop, to the chick that is the center of attention among lots of women.

You know..you personifiy... visually, what a Gemini is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back