Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than it always being below 20 degrees on your birthday

shit smh

cant do shit but hot box sumn and play games lol

bet they do a lotta fuckin tho

everybody got a lotta babies out there?

I know rape is supposed to be at high rate out there... too cold to travel so they just grab the closest thang smokin?

shit smh

I know rape is supposed to be at high rate out there... too cold to travel so they just grab the closest thang smokin?
Did you see wind river? That's what Lou deals with

shit smh

Yeah people got a lot of fucking kids. People who cant even afford one kid have 4 kids.

As I was walking in the store, this guy was telling this little girl(I’m assuming his daughter) not to wash her hair so much because it stunts hair growth. Then she asked how many times should she wash it. He said once a month. My head turned back his way so fast and i literally looked like this ugly nigga:

:scust:

As I was walking in the store, this guy was telling this little girl(I’m assuming his daughter) not to wash her hair so much because it stunts hair growth. Then she asked how many times should she wash it. He said once a month. My head turned back his way so fast and i literally looked like this ugly nigga:

:scust:
Thats not bad information. 3 weeks aint a bad lenght of time to wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back