Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope only when I sleep.

I’m not running the risk of hugging someone and they say eww your hair stinks. I’ll let you have it. Sweat stinks.
My girl will tell me when it stinks, and she's only said that once. Normally my shit smells like shampoo or nothing. Ass that washing really isnt good for your locs. I hope you are keeping it oiled up.

My girl will tell me when it stinks, and she's only said that once. Normally my shit smells like shampoo or nothing. Ass that washing really isnt good for your locs. I hope you are keeping it oiled up.
Normally, I don’t wash my hair a lot but I damn sure ain’t washing it once a month. I wash it at least three times a month and actually this month I’ve washed my hair three times so far due to swimming and working out and my locs are actually tighter than they were. So, I don’t know about all that “it isn’t good” because my shit finally loc’n down and not unraveling. I keep my hair moisturized.

you just gotta wash w/ the right products to not strip your hair, but you can condition the shit out of it

I use conditioner every day but only wash once a week w/ this

c00008609.jpg

but yeah growing up I heard everything from dont wash it, to motor oil, to sulphur 8, to no du rags, etc.....mf's really dont know lol

Normally, I don’t wash my hair a lot but I damn sure ain’t washing it once a month. I wash it at least three times a month and actually this month I’ve washed my hair three times so far due to swimming and working out and my locs are actually tighter than they were. So, I don’t know about all that “it isn’t good” because my shit finally loc’n down and not unraveling. I keep my hair moisturized.
Im not taking about the loc process, but the health of the hair in general. It can lead to dryness, but as long as you are keeping it oiled up you're all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back