Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another drawback to Eats is u have to leave your car to drop the food off so u might have to settle for an illegal parking spot.

Idk how many times i was hoping not to have a ticket on my car when i got back.

Lunch hours be crazy!!! That’s when I make the most money. They had me at restaurants I didn’t know existed. I was at some place called PokeWorks, I don’t even know what kind of weird food they was serving but then rich white folk was tearing it up.

Poke is hawaiian. basically its raw fish cut up into cubes..it doesnt have to be fish tho.

I was on the continent a few weeks ago and mfs are tearing poke up! But its........gentrified..lol
I went to this spot in phx and it was like a panda Express or something...they were doing waaaaay too much.

Another drawback to Eats is u have to leave your car to drop the food off so u might have to settle for an illegal parking spot.

Idk how many times i was hoping not to have a ticket on my car when i got back.

What about smells? I don't want my car smellin like all kinds of food and sht..

Poke is hawaiian. basically its raw fish cut up into cubes..it doesnt have to be fish tho.

I was on the continent a few weeks ago and mfs are tearing poke up! But its........gentrified..lol
I went to this spot in phx and it was like a panda Express or something...they were doing waaaaay too much.
None of that looked like fish. It was sticks in it and little black balls. I was like oh hell no.

I don't know what it is about Hawaiians and Vegas, but y'all got a heavy ass presence out here and an assload of Hawaiian restaurants all over the city.

Been dealing with sinus infection, the homie tells me to fall through he got some prescription meds. Get to his apt, and this nigga getting jumped by 3 niggas. I grab the 357, start throwing punches, one nigga held his face and jump in the car, other 2 niggas jump in the car.

The homie get up, start busting screaming out his hood......(dude 48).

I dipped out cause this shit in a predominantly white suburb, still out of meds dammit.

Dude must be one of those 50yr old wannabe trap stars that @DOS_patos is always talking about.

None of that looked like fish. It was sticks in it and little black balls. I was like oh hell no.

Yea all those places over there do too much extra sht, like putting pineapples and edamame and sht in it. In a bowl we just do fish rice maybe green onion and furikake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back