Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always laugh at this scene in I Think I Love My Wife when Omar from tha Wire beats up Pookie from New Jack City over Olivia Pope from Scandal after Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs told him to chill...

“Take tha boot!! Take tha boot nigga!!” Lmao

I always laugh at this scene in I Think I Love My Wife when Omar from tha Wire beats up Pookie from New Jack City over Olivia Pope from Scandal after Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs told him to chill...

“Take tha boot!! Take tha boot nigga!!” Lmao
Couldn't be any easier I just typing they names huh?

how is that? do you make money?
There are peak times where u can make more in hot spot locations.

I did it leading up to the birth of my daughter for a few months n made $2-300/wk like 15 hrs tho not every hr is equal bc u may have dead times where u get no delivery requests.

With that said i think driving ppl might make u more money but thats all assumption

N it will put lots of wear on your car

And oh yea that 200-300 doesnt include the gas u used up, extra oil changes n taxes u gotta set aside yourself (unless u dont report it)

Been dealing with sinus infection, the homie tells me to fall through he got some prescription meds. Get to his apt, and this nigga getting jumped by 3 niggas. I grab the 357, start throwing punches, one nigga held his face and jump in the car, other 2 niggas jump in the car. The homie get up, start busting screaming out his hood (dude 48). I dipped out cause this shit in a predominantly white suburb, still out of meds dammit.

Been dealing with sinus infection, the homie tells me to fall through he got some prescription meds. Get to his apt, and this nigga getting jumped by 3 niggas. I grab the 357, start throwing punches, one nigga held his face and jump in the car, other 2 niggas jump in the car. The homie get up, start busting screaming out his hood (dude 48). I dipped out cause this shit in a predominantly white suburb, still out of meds dammit.

Wtf going on out there shit

Wtf going on out there shit
Bruh, I don't know. But I'm aggrevated as fuck. Every little thing making a nigga mad, I guess this how a Broad feel on her period.

As for homie I don't know man, I just couldn't let him go out like that, but the shit just happened too fast. Man I haven't seen more than 10black folk since I been out here, now all of a sudden its niggas doing hood shit. Man I'm in the damn twilight zone.

Bruh, I don't know. But I'm aggrevated as fuck. Every little thing making a nigga mad, I guess this how a Broad feel on her period.

As for homie I don't know man, I just couldn't let him go out like that, but the shit just happened too fast. Man I haven't seen more than 10black folk since I been out here, now all of a sudden its niggas doing hood shit. Man I'm in the damn twilight zone.

Too hot for the bullshit

Lmaoooooo. You got to start doing better. Niggas pushing 50 bussing heat and shit.

Ol'...
1236863252_dont-be-a-menace2.gif
Looking ass.

Glad you made it home safe tho g.

Come out of shoprite with receipts like..

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back