Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been dealing with sinus infection, the homie tells me to fall through he got some prescription meds. Get to his apt, and this nigga getting jumped by 3 niggas. I grab the 357, start throwing punches, one nigga held his face and jump in the car, other 2 niggas jump in the car. The homie get up, start busting screaming out his hood (dude 48). I dipped out cause this shit in a predominantly white suburb, still out of meds dammit.

how you gonna let some Detroit shit follow you to a whole other state? 'cause that sounds like some ole Harper and Chalmers bullshit.

One of Elvis Presley cousins is my neighbor. That fool always need help to move something smh

Bruh, I don't know. But I'm aggrevated as fuck. Every little thing making a nigga mad, I guess this how a Broad feel on her period.

As for homie I don't know man, I just couldn't let him go out like that, but the shit just happened too fast. Man I haven't seen more than 10black folk since I been out here, now all of a sudden its niggas doing hood shit. Man I'm in the damn twilight zone.

You still out there in Nebraska homie? I gotta childhood friend that stays out there. I think he is in Lincoln, Nebraska. He said it's hella boring out there

how you gonna let some Detroit shit follow you to a whole other state? 'cause that sounds like some ole Harper and Chalmers bullshit.
This nigga is from Jamaica Queens. I would have been a hoe ass nigga to let homie get whooped and just sit there

There are peak times where u can make more in hot spot locations.

I did it leading up to the birth of my daughter for a few months n made $2-300/wk like 15 hrs tho not every hr is equal bc u may have dead times where u get no delivery requests.

With that said i think driving ppl might make u more money but thats all assumption

N it will put lots of wear on your car

And oh yea that 200-300 doesnt include the gas u used up, extra oil changes n taxes u gotta set aside yourself (unless u dont report it)

Oh ok..yea, I do the passenger side every now and then but I was thinking that doing the delivery side I could do more since you dont have to worry about mfs freaking out when you're banging turns through the city...the waiting tho...

Oh ok..yea, I do the passenger side every now and then but I was thinking that doing the delivery side I could do more since you dont have to worry about mfs freaking out when you're banging turns through the city...the waiting tho...
How much can u make doing passenger?

And what kinda promotions do u get?

Highest i ever seen was 1.9x tho rare theyre usually 1.4-1.5x per delivery

Idk how it works with passenger....is it called boost?

How much can u make doing passenger?

And what kinda promotions do u get?

Highest i ever seen was 1.9x tho rare theyre usually 1.4-1.5x per delivery

Idk how it works with passenger....is it called boost?

We dont really get passenger promotions too much but on fri-sat nights at "drunk time" it surges to like 3-4x. I'll usually avg around 25-30/hr straight.

Delivery is pretty much always 2x...I guess not many people do it.

We dont really get passenger promotions too much but on fri-sat nights at "drunk time" it surges to like 3-4x. I'll usually avg around 25-30/hr straight.

I wanna deliver on a Friday and Saturday night when mfs are drunk just to see how many deliveries I get. I had my son with me this weekend so I couldn’t do it. I might do it tonight and/or tomorrow.

I wanna deliver on a Friday and Saturday night when mfs are drunk just to see how many deliveries I get. I had my son with me this weekend so I couldn’t do it. I might do it tonight and/or tomorrow.

I accidentally turned the delivery box on and it was lunch time...I couldn't even get it off because the requests wouldn't stop...after about the 7th cancel it asked if I wanted to go offline

I accidentally turned the delivery box on and it was lunch time...I couldn't even get it off because the requests wouldn't stop...after about the 7th cancel it asked if I wanted to go offline
Lunch hours be crazy!!! That’s when I make the most money. They had me at restaurants I didn’t know existed. I was at some place called PokeWorks, I don’t even know what kind of weird food they was serving but then rich white folk was tearing it up.

Delivery always 2x for u? What city?

These are todays uber eats promos in Chicago
Screenshot_20180610-125515.jpg

Guess it does have to do with amount of ppl driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back