Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to pay for it. I'll send you the ladies IG if you want.actally @Remedy or @Blactivity probably could hook it up, they are talented digital artists
:yikes1:I was actually supposed to do a lil artwork for @Kandy months ago. I lost my spunk/motivation at the time and forgot all about it.

:scust1:thx a lot for makin us both remember Marsy. Kandy, forgive my lack of art at heart:myheart:, plz.

Why this British chick singing with an American accent?

At tha beginning of tha Mayweather v McGregor fight when they sang tha Ireland National Anthem one of my niggaz said “I thought Irish people had their own language?? I didn’t know they spoke English just more Irish-ly?!” Nigga almost died from laughter...

:yikes1:I was actually supposed to do a lil artwork for @Kandy months ago. I lost my spunk/motivation at the time and forgot all about it.

:scust1:thx a lot for makin us both remember Marsy. Kandy, forgive my lack of art at heart:myheart:, plz.
I know art takes time. That’s why I’m in no rush.

Oh...well that was an accident. But I don't like your post tone, so imma let it stay until I feel like changing it to the proper reaction.

#PutSomeRespeckOnMyName

Oh... You coulda laughed now guess you gonna cry later.

#RespeckIsEarned

I haven't played my Xbox One in about 6 months. I'm playing against Golden State with Boston. I have it on Hall of Fame level & winning 53-41 in the 3rd quarter. ABW brothers & sisters, pray that I win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back