Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Allergens you're not your usual self soul brother...here's hoping w/e it is gets better or ain't too bad.

Love you B NH

I'm good fam, I was emotional about some other shit and, even though I was actually trolling about that whole post. What Sion said touched a nerve and I for like 40 minutes wanted to strangle that nigga to death. It's these meds I'm taking,..got me emotional like a bitch. I'm not used to this shit... @AP21 how you handle feeling like a bitch?

2.gif

Catch dem strays fuck nigga

@Sion I'm sorry bruh, u ain't meant no harm in that way, my apologies fam

I knew it was the meds! You’re a new person on them.
Nah...just makes me care about shit more than I did. Has me cleaning up shop around me, and leading to friction around me. Just not used to feeling a type way about shit yet. It's all good

@AP21 didnt even eat his cheerios yet and caught a stray

394Qm3p.gif

Lol...had an argument with someone yesterday. Grab their phone and chucked it like 20 yards. Then like a dumbass, 5 minutes later chucked my shit at them and broke my shit too. Screen all cracked, everything work but when I make a call. The screen go black and I can't hang-up
:hahaha:

It's funny today tho

You about to be the outbreak guy at the job, I hate people coming in sick

Lol. Went for my daily briefing with the building manager and she was like get out of my office with that sick shit "im going to mexico sunday. If I get sick were going to have a problem" lmaoooooo shes the homey tho. We got hand sanitizer machines so hopefully I don't pass this shit off.

Lol...had an argument with someone yesterday. Grab their phone and chucked it like 20 yards. Then like a dumbass, 5 minutes later chucked my shit at them and broke my shit too. Screen all cracked, everything work but when I make a call. The screen go black and I can't hang-up
:hahaha:

It's funny today tho
But you ain't put hands on nobody tho...

Lol. Went for my daily briefing with the building manager and she was like get out of my office with that sick shit "im going to mexico sunday. If I get sick were going to have a problem" lmaoooooo shes the homey tho. We got hand sanitizer machines so hopefully I don't pass this shit off.
She the homey till she get ya ass fired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back