Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up with the flu. I know someone gonna complain about me at work today cause my patience is out the window and I've only been here 28 minutes.
I'm only here cause I'm expecting some shit from amazon anyway. And if the ups guy not here with my shit before 2 so help me god.

You about to be the outbreak guy at the job, I hate people coming in sick

Fwiw brah, I didn't think you was insulting his children but was just telling him to make sure his kids know how great their ancestors were so they won't grow up thinking helicopters dropped the pyramids off in the middle of the dessert.

For the first time since I've been on a message board with germs, he showed a more human side of him that quite frankly,I was beginning to think didn't exist.

I mean, you supposed to ride hard for ya kids no doubt, but I think he blew that one a bit out of proportion
I don’t think he blew it out of proportion. You can’t tell a person how to act when it comes to their kids regardless, so saying he blew it out of proportion is tacky. Maybe you would have taken it or reacted different because you didn’t think it was major. You have a child and you should know this, it’s certain things that we as parent don’t play with. One being, someone telling me what to do with my child and how to raise my child. I won’t pop off on you but I will let you know I don’t need your advice when it comes to raising mine unless I ask. Especially coming from a mf with no kids.

I wouldn’t have taken what Sion said that seriously but to each their own.

33229032_2157050027874592_1611132762050265088_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back