Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using the moment to educate, I could have better articulated myself, I shouldn't have ever mentioned his kids.

Now my message is lost in translation because I illicited anger & dislike. I know better than that and that wasn't cool to do that.
Fwiw brah, I didn't think you was insulting his children but was just telling him to make sure his kids know how great their ancestors were so they won't grow up thinking helicopters dropped the pyramids off in the middle of the dessert.

For the first time since I've been on a message board with germs, he showed a more human side of him that quite frankly,I was beginning to think didn't exist.

I mean, you supposed to ride hard for ya kids no doubt, but I think he blew that one a bit out of proportion

Fwiw brah, I didn't think you was insulting his children but was just telling him to make sure his kids know how great their ancestors were so they won't grow up thinking helicopters dropped the pyramids off in the middle of the dessert.

For the first time since I've been on a message board with germs, he showed a more human side of him that quite frankly,I was beginning to think didn't exist.

I mean, you supposed to ride hard for ya kids no doubt, but I think he blew that one a bit out of proportion

He most definitely did he got hostile for no reason at all. the whole premise of his statement was educated yourself educate your kids.. this aint one of those situations where kids were mentioned in any sort of disrespectful manner its just

the audio / video footage that is captured on the Ring cameras (that we have disclosed on the main page and house rules) located on the perimeter of my wife and I AirBnB property can be Creepset worthy at times.....sheesh

Woke up with the flu. I know someone gonna complain about me at work today cause my patience is out the window and I've only been here 28 minutes.
I'm only here cause I'm expecting some shit from amazon anyway. And if the ups guy not here with my shit before 2 so help me god.

It was tacky

Men react differently to different things. With that said, Germs ain't gon nowhere

I done tried to get permission to sleep with his wife for the better part of a year and he still here

It was tacky

Men react differently to different things. With that said, Germs ain't gon nowhere

I done tried to get permission to sleep with his wife for the better part of a year and he still here
Kids ain't wife though. Let's learn to love each other and spread love

I'm not saying sion did something wrong but moreso my big brother ain't feeling so good so lets hope he's okay

All sion said was educate yourself and your kids.

What's disrespectful about that? Nigga got in his feelings for no reason. You niggas really on some "don't tell me to educate my kids" shit?

Shut up.

Kids ain't wife though. Let's learn to love each other and spread love

I'm not saying sion did something wrong but moreso my big brother ain't feeling so good so lets hope he's okay
You need a father figure tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back