Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

These chicks on IG are really gettin their hustle on.

Muthafuccas outchea really paying 50 bucks for 10mins of one on one facetime???

Last edited:
Get this bullshit the fuck outta here nigga.

And you know what Christians also did ? They stole their concept of Mary and Jesus from Horus and Isis of ancient Africa. They stole the design of the cross from the ankh and was used to destroy black people and their history.

Using the same mathematics that the ancient Egyptians used (and btw people would come from Gaul, Greece, Mongolia, Asia and all over to learn the sciences, astrology and math in Egypt when it was Kemet) man today was able to build the golden gate bridge and Statue of Liberty, but to the white man the idea of an all black nation creating the Sphinx or pyramids of Giza is just far fetched it had to "aliens" right ? SMMFH. Do you know there were pyramids in ancient Kushite before the pyramids of Giza or Nubia and that it was the primary form of architecture in Kush ? I don't feel bad for you because a lot of black people don't know their true history or religion. They neglect the teachings of Islam or the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and instead revel in the King James Bible who was a slave owner and a racist. Allergens do yourself a favor and educate yourself and your children on their history. I know you're smarter than that bruh.
Don't mention my children fam, u can have a difference in opinion with me that fine. You can express that difference in opinion, thats cool. Don't mention my kids in that expression u fuck nigga, don't play wit me like that

Don't mention my children fam, u can have a difference in opinion with me that fine. You can express that difference in opinion, thats cool. Don't mention my kids in that expression u fuck nigga, don't play wit me like that

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

Wow!

Sion has did something that Du...or no other poster that I can remember has done.

Germs ACTUALLY reacted

His reaction to it was every bit necessary being that I brought up the kids. We'll leave it at that.

That wasn't cool of me to bring them into it. I meant what I said but could have been more articulate and not disrespeckful.

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

ABW...we're mature enough to admit when we muck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back