Status
Not open for further replies.
50035-a2e6dfa345976a1cf5504faf8b888305.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-06-04 at 12.31.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2018-06-04 at 12.31.52 PM.png
    451 KB · Views: 20
What?

Wth this gotta do with Germs thinking some civilization dropped the pyramids off in Africa?
I was just fucking with u with that cause I said "of that time"..which tbe way it is worded..your argument is semantics...so i responded the same to u

To say they didn't build any of the pyramids would be stupid. There's evidence of the quasi stone builders unions(masons!) Agreements for payments for the artisans, illustrations of them moving large blocks in the papyrus that have been retained etc

What you guys are saying is basically a little bit below the stupid ancient astronaut theory

We cannot duplicate the way they cut the stones with the level of precision needed to allow them to build any of the pyramids or stone temples around the planet. The pyramids in Egypt are hardly the oldest in existence. There are pyramids in South America as well as Europe that predate the Egyptian pyramids by at least 1000 years BUT that's if you accept the age of the great pyramids as currently stated.

I spoke on this before, but the original translations of the texts describing the Sphinx stated that Khafre discovered the Sphinx during an excavation of the area; he didn't build it. Years later this was changed to read as if he had it built. Saying that he discovered it raises more questions that we don't have answers for and even among scholars on the subject there is no consensus on who built it.

For all we know, the contracts for the artisans and stone masons may have been to add to what was already there, not to build these structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back