Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn brah

i thought you might've been making a stop around lunch time

Nah I was clownin

94.1 jammed tf out today but how yall manage to let the whole lake pontchartrain spoil?

Shit got my head hurtin

There is a theory that the people of Africa didn't build the pyrimids and the spinx. That in actuality, the pyrimids were built by a civilization that predated the people of that time.

And those people, understood electricity in a more primitive, but at the same time, more advanced way than we do.

That the great pyrimid was actually a primitive power plant. That there's evidence to suggest, it is structured to conduct and create wireless power for the area. Sort of like what Elon Musk was trying to do before he died and his work destroyed

That what was on the stones as art, was sort of their version of the Bible. What they believe must have happened to create the structures. That we in essence are taking their "Gospel" as fact, in an ironic way.

That's not to say King Tut, Nefertiti, and other figures of that time did not exist in a true actual form. But it's sort of like what Hebrews and Christians created with the idea of Jesus, Moses, and the Virgin Mary.

Kinda like, what if we are so ingrained with the belief that we must matter more than we do. That the truth is actually in a way, far more sinister. That man can look at sand on the ground and see images he recognizes, and looking into our deep past, creates the same affect. When really, we aren't even close to the truth.

First, it wasn't Elon Musk, Germs... It was Nikola Tesla.

Second: I've been doing a lot of reading into this myself and the theory is scientifically sound. The Egyptians had no capacity to build the pyramids, but a far older civilization could have. The Egyptians, Incas, Mayans, Chinese, ancient Polynesians, etc merely moved into what was already standing much like a hermit crab. They weren't for sacrifices to the gods or tombs, they're remnants of a planetary power grid run by these pyramids and various structures built in places of power according to the earth's magnetic field and also in conjunction with portals that link the sun directly to our planet and sends energy directly to the Earth's surface every, something which NASA itself has acknowledged exists (https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/30oct_ftes).

I posted about this in the Conspiracy Theory thread: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/conspiracy-theories-u-believe.4271/page-12#post-359290

First, it wasn't Elon Musk, Germs... It was Nikola Tesla.

Second: I've been doing a lot of reading into this myself and the theory is scientifically sound. The Egyptians had no capacity to build the pyramids, but a far older civilization could have. The Egyptians, Incas, Mayans, Chinese, ancient Polynesians, etc merely moved into what was already standing much like a hermit crab. They weren't for sacrifices to the gods or tombs, they're remnants of a planetary power grid run by these pyramids and various structures built in places of power according to the earth's magnetic field and also in conjunction with portals that link the sun directly to our planet and sends energy directly to the Earth's surface every, something which NASA itself has acknowledged exists (https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/30oct_ftes).

I posted about this in the Conspiracy Theory thread: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/conspiracy-theories-u-believe.4271/page-12#post-359290
Cool

Would they not still be Afrikaans?

HkPOzEH.jpg

Beyond common sense and a high school education?

No

You were once taught that you couldn't subtract from zero. Later, in high school, you learned you could.
Humans once thought the Earth was the center of the universe.
We believed there could never be flying machines.
We believed the planet was flat (well... some idiots still believe it).

Fact is a lot of shit we as a species once believed have since fallen by the wayside when we learned otherwise.

You were once taught that you couldn't subtract from zero. Later, in high school, you learned you could.
Humans once thought the Earth was the center of the universe.
We believed there could never be flying machines.
We believed the planet was flat (well... some idiots still believe it).

Fact is a lot of shit we as a species once believed have since fallen by the wayside when we learned otherwise.
What?

Wth this gotta do with Germs thinking some civilization dropped the pyramids off in Africa?

To say they didn't build any of the pyramids would be stupid. There's evidence of the quasi stone builders unions(masons!) Agreements for payments for the artisans, illustrations of them moving large blocks in the papyrus that have been retained etc

What you guys are saying is basically a little bit below the stupid ancient astronaut theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back