Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing is Cuomo grew up with Giliuani on some calling him Uncle G type shit so u can tell he loves that guy although he tries that whole tough journalist bs
yup he is so see through with his bullsht afterschool special im the adult in the room.. lets look at it from both sides bullshit.. take that bullshit to goodmorning America..

I gotta give props to Lemon how we was 4 years ago to now

yup he is so see through with his bullsht afterschool special im the adult in the room.. lets look at it from both sides bullshit.. take that bullshit to goodmorning America..

I gotta give props to Lemon how we was 4 years ago to now
facts Cuomo just pisses me off...DOn came a long way for real...fam went from TOm Dubois to Malcolm X right in front of us

Def the wrong way to go about it, but what sion said was facts. Many kids have inferiority complexes because yall readily consume and perpetuate the white supremacist narrative of nothing good coming out of Africa and if something did, it must've came from a foreigner.

The irony of the situation is that the black origin of Egypt didn't begin with the afrocentrists as some would have you believe, but actually was a consensus among many egyptologists when europe "rediscovered" egyptian influence a couple hundred years ago.

The shit altogether is an unhealthy cycle and needs to get addressed regardless of the feels invoked. Gotta get uncomfortable to progress

Bruh i dont believe they were saying Africans did not build the pyramids it seemed like they was saying a civilization before the Egyptians built the pyramids. Never saw them say aliens or non black people.

Also kids need to not be mentioned when insulting intelligence.

I'm good fam, I was emotional about some other shit and, even though I was actually trolling about that whole post. What Sion said touched a nerve and I for like 40 minutes wanted to strangle that nigga to death. It's these meds I'm taking,..got me emotional like a bitch. I'm not used to this shit... @AP21 how you handle feeling like a bitch?

View attachment 50173

Catch dem strays fuck nigga

@Sion I'm sorry bruh, u ain't meant no harm in that way, my apologies fam

How AP still get slapped up tho

This...this was hilarious. Lol!

#EverybodyHatesAP

Blac, this is only a concern if you have a s/o irl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back