Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my job has alot of turnover and all the security they've been sending me to train are black. On one hand it's dope cause I genuinely want to help young black men/women out if they serious about the security industry and really show them how to do it and put on but I can't help but think head office just sending the niggers to the nigger site manager. Confused as fuck.

Really I need to hit a fucking lick and do this shit myself cause I'm nice with it. @DOS_patos lend me a million dollars nigga.

So my job has alot of turnover and all the security they've been sending me to train are black. On one hand it's dope cause I genuinely want to help young black men/women out if they serious about the security industry and really show them how to do it and put on but I can't help but think head office just sending the niggers to the nigger site manager. Confused as fuck.

Really I need to hit a fucking lick and do this shit myself cause I'm nice with it. @DOS_patos lend me a million dollars nigga.
this nigga said a million...

not a 100 but a million.

at least he went high with it.

but anyway ...when you serious...let a nigga know.
about making moves....not the loot

Today is the first time in 5 years that I had a potato chip. My eyes got watery from the sensation

Deh9A5tXcAACiz9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back