Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao i never actually watched the video

she was having a lonely, look at me moment

she was wrong af true enough, but im a peace maker

I swear she woulda changed gears if somebody handed her a plate/beer and asked her about herself

she went home and popped like 8 of them lil boston market frozen cornbreads in the microwave and watched the office

A chicks water broke at work today. And I realized I'm attracted to pregnant chicks.

Ion know why my wife loves to bring up the fact that I dropped out in the 10 grade around mixed company.

Neighbor
"Oh theses have it soft in school today"

Wife
"Yeah they do,baby you dropped out in the 10 grade right? You remember having it as easy?"

:foh3:my nigga, fuck that got to do with anything?

day 2 of being back on my health shit but im starving

seriously debating a quick chopped beef or sumn on the way home

I know....old, fat nigga thoughts

I never wanted to be here

NvvWx.gif

day 2 of being back on my health shit but im starving

seriously debating a quick chopped beef or sumn on the way home

I know....old, fat nigga thoughts

I never wanted to be here

NvvWx.gif

I've been doing some reading and while i've had much success on Keto, i think im going to try out the Carnivore diet which is still a variation of keto, but its Zero carb. Want to try it out for a month and see what happens. Trying to get beach ready before July.

Oh also, never in my life have i been able to do a pull up. but a couple weeks ago i was able to do 10 unassisted pull ups and have incorporated them into my workouts. Im strong af now everybody.

Ion know why my wife loves to bring up the fact that I dropped out in the 10 grade around mixed company.

Neighbor
"Oh theses have it soft in school today"

Wife
"Yeah they do,baby you dropped out in the 10 grade right? You remember having it as easy?"

:foh3:my nigga, fuck that got to do with anything?

Yeah she tried to play you bruh. Lol.

Should've hit her off wit that Sam Jack stare...
fzxpoYL-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back