Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she tried to play you bruh. Lol.

Should've hit her off wit that Sam Jack stare...
View attachment 46994
I'm smarter than her though, that's what funny

The other day her and her cousin were having an argument about her cousin inviting my wife's brother to her daughter's graduation.

Her cousin says that she gave her brother amicable time to make arrangements. My wife tells her cousin that the word to use is ample.

So my wife calls me with the phone on speaker and asks which one of them was right about the correct word to use.

My wife had pissed me off earlier that week so I told them that her cousin was right.
pjrpgce.gif
Lol...she believed me.

She ain't stupid tho images.jpg just not a word smith

Chillin. At work

At work too my nig..

giphy.gif

I've been doing some reading and while i've had much success on Keto, i think im going to try out the Carnivore diet which is still a variation of keto, but its Zero carb. Want to try it out for a month and see what happens. Trying to get beach ready before July.

Oh also, never in my life have i been able to do a pull up. but a couple weeks ago i was able to do 10 unassisted pull ups and have incorporated them into my workouts. Im strong af now everybody.
Pull ups are the shit. With little variation you can get alot done attacking certain upper body muscle groups. I started planking while doing my wide grips and that shit got my core intact than a mf.

Wife went to a prom going away party....

She was texting me pictures n shit....I respond

"Any of them Niggaz try to holla at you?"

Fair/foul??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back