Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had a very eventful day.

It’s career day. A child told me he wanted to be a gangster when he grow up.

I got a child who I had to help because she LIT the whole hallway, classroom and nurse office up. She smelled so damn bad. Like y’all. My nose hurts.

We in 'Merica buddy, keep your Canadian opinions north of the wall.

Keep thinking you ''merican" and its people fighting for "your" right to bear arms lmaoooooo.

You niggas dying to be classified as BIE's. Keep talking that gun shit online. Lol.

This nigga podcast be having me rolling

"You're riding to this h** house & kiss the b**ch, you're denying that you kissed the h**" lmao

If a mf is at the crack spot, whateva like that.....and they walking on foot, whateva like that. You smoke crack!! I don't need no other....it is what it is.

So i work at a call center they all come with bs. Dude that used to be on my team is a brown noser and a snitch or whatever. He admits to snitching. Anyway its another dude on my team the briwn noser got promoted to coach so he able to help on calls and all that extra shit.

But this brown nosing nigga way too immature and creepy. He consistently fucking with yhis nigga on our team and dude was like chill im having a bad day. Nigga keep eggin him on till he got screamed on. And im like my nigha you are 33 why are you fucking with people. Like how you got authority and dont know how to act. Im not no manager or nothing but i had to tell that nigga like chill out that nigga gonna fight you kill you.

The most likely scenario.

she just wanted to be invited, thats all

TELL ME she aint down wit some ribs and potato salad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back