Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling or not this brings me to this...

Sometimes it don’t pay to be tha “boss”...7am this morning I got a 6’3” 300+ nigga explaining to me that he gotta “go to tha doctors at 11 cuz his hemorrhoids done swolled up and hangin’out...”

NIGGA STOP RIGHT THERE!! GTFO my face and go stand yo ass up at yo station until you go to tha doctors...FOH

White lady at my job will tell every god damn medical issue she got. Ocd, add, trying to have a baby at 38, and she white so of course she nasty.

It's a nigga in my training class that filled in his beard with some black shit that looks like a marker was used and its pissing me off. No frauds in beard gang!

So i work at a call center they all come with bs. Dude that used to be on my team is a brown noser and a snitch or whatever. He admits to snitching. Anyway its another dude on my team the brown noser got promoted to coach so he able to help on calls and all that extra shit.

But this brown nosing nigga way too immature and creepy. He consistently fucking with yhis nigga on our team and dude was like chill im having a bad day. Nigga keep eggin him on till he got screamed on. And im like my nigha you are 33 why are you fucking with people. Like how you got authority and dont know how to act. Im not no manager or nothing but i had to tell that nigga like chill out that nigga gonna fight you.

Last edited:
So i work at a call center they all come with bs. Dude that used to be on my team is a brown noser and a snitch or whatever. He admits to snitching. Anyway its another dude on my team the briwn noser got promoted to coach so he able to help on calls and all that extra shit.

But this brown nosing nigga way too immature and creepy. He consistently fucking with yhis nigga on our team and dude was like chill im having a bad day. Nigga keep eggin him on till he got screamed on. And im like my nigha you are 33 why are you fucking with people. Like how you got authority and dont know how to act. Im not no manager or nothing but i had to tell that nigga like chill out that nigga gonna fight you.

Some people dont know what to do with authority.. being qualified to lead doesn't make you a "leader" you set the direction and listen.. all that extra shit is ego.. People think that they are above consequences....

Some people dont know what to do with authority.. being qualified to lead doesn't make you a "leader" you set the direction and listen.. all that extra shit is ego.. People think that they are above consequences....

Facts i had to calm homie down cuz he was ready to fight. On top of that yhe brown nosing nigga a creep. Making this girl feel uncomfortable with it. Im like nigga her boyfriend under 25 and be getting locked up. Better chill.

Michaell Rapport is fuckin hilarious
while there's a point

there's nowhere to stand to even try to cry about this, as a man lol

just gotta let some ways of the world be....know it, accept it, keep pushing

This some people just like to complain out of spite not that they actually care thats weak as fuck

like you said just chalk it up to the ways of the world.

There are double standards that just are and will continue to be.

This nigga podcast be having me rolling

"You're riding to this h** house & kiss the b**ch, you're denying that you kissed the h**" lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back