Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When niggas reach 30-35 and ain’t been married yet, do y’all be feeling sad? Only those who wanna be settled down.

I did have some relationship and child goals that I set a long time ago for 32... I'm turning 33 next week.

It's all good tho.

giphy (26).gif

When niggas reach 30-35 and ain’t been married yet, do y’all be feeling sad? Only those who wanna be settled down.

I never thought marriage was necessary, but I always wanted to settle down.

Even before I got in a relationship and was single, i was never sad about the shit. You gotta love yourself and love being by yourself in order to know what love is when it's being given to you.

im fucking w u fam...only a matter of time til im off the market myself

congrats....

TalkativeShorttermHomalocephale-max-1mb.gif

...... I bet she dont know about the other crib(s)

Lemme ask y'all question right quick, so I go to this Chinese restaurant to get lunch. There's a black woman in front of me. She orders, gets hello, thank you, 15 minutes..regular decent customer service.

As she's ordering I'm looking at the menu up top. This white lady comes in while I'm not paying attention and stands closer to the counter than me. Guess she felt her white privilege gave her the right to 1.not ask me if I was in line, 2.feel that she is next anyway.

So after the first chick orders, the Chinese woman looks at her, looks at me. Says sir you're next..da look on this white woman's face. So the chick takes my order and I get, hello, thankyou 15 minutes.

Now she gave two black people good service and dissed a white woman for a black man. So, then this black chick comes in on her phone, talking on the phone while talking to the chick. Arguing about price and what she believes should come with the order.

The worker's whole mood change to aggressively talking to the woman.

Question though, why after all that...I still feel some kinda way about her yelling at the sista, even though she deserved it. And the worker has shown me that she in a way respects black people?

Lemme ask y'all question right quick, so I go to this Chinese restaurant to get lunch. There's a black woman in front of me. She orders, gets hello, thank you, 15 minutes..regular decent customer service.

As she's ordering I'm looking at the menu up top. This white lady comes in while I'm not paying attention and stands closer to the counter than me. Guess she felt her white privilege gave her the right to 1.not ask me if I was in line, 2.feel that she is next anyway.

So after the first chick orders, the Chinese woman looks at her, looks at me. Says sir you're next..da look on this white woman's face. So the chick takes my order and I get, hello, thankyou 15 minutes.

Now she gave two black people good service and dissed a white woman for a black man. So, then this black chick comes in on her phone, talking on the phone while talking to the chick. Arguing about price and what she believes should come with the order.

The worker's whole mood change to aggressively talking to the woman.

Question though, why after all that...I still feel some kinda way about her yelling at the sista, even though she deserved it. And the worker has shown me that she in a way respects black people?

I believe it was the warrior poet Lil Jon that once said "Don't start no shit, won't be no shit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back