Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo cam in the store with a crackhead snorting and he gotta shirt on that says I love crack lmaoo

this shit is a classic ima watch this later

Chick I work wit go a thick ass and thick thighs man. When I show up to work I usually sit in my car till eight cause ion wanna deal with these people at my job. Anyway she does the same, but usually enters the building before I leave my car.

But we know each other and all that, she know my car. So I'm pulling into work, im about to be late so I head straight to the back and get my work vehicle. As I pull up, she's getting out the car slow. Looking at my truck, takes an extra slow walk to the door.

She got on some khaki colored tight jeans that got that almost legging material. So the ass looking extra plump man. I thought to do myself at the time..damn thanks for that extended view. But I ain't think at the time she was doing that for me.

I go around the building to the otherside, where I normally go. She in the hallway when I enter the door. I say what's up, she briefly looks in my face and says hi..

then her eyes egregiously go straight to my dick,

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png with a smile

I'm gassed

Silkk hit these niggas with karate moves and bad acting lmao. Steven segal of the hood.

nah the trash bag scene

"it take a nigga fo' minutes to suffocate w/o air.....3 if you panicking....and this nigga panickin!!"

giphy.gif

there is this NJ hood movie i used to watch all the fucking time.....i have to go thru my bootleg DVD collection to get the name

Pineapple juice be letting me know where the freaks lurk. The 1 litre stays posted on my work desk.

When niggas reach 30-35 and ain’t been married yet, do y’all be feeling sad? Only those who wanna be settled down.

When niggas reach 30-35 and ain’t been married yet, do y’all be feeling sad? Only those who wanna be settled down.

nah, a dude is actually still maturing around that age

i wouldnt knock him if he hadnt been married

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back