Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall ever duck off somewhere while at work and take naps?

I used to lock myself in the supply/supply shed and be knocked out for at least an hr at a group home I used to work.

I just took a nap yesterday

not inside anywhere but I slept thru a whole shift outside UPS one morning

was just doing too much and hadnt been to sleep.....shift started at like 3:15.....I pull up at 3 and decide ima just lean back for a min

woke up around 7:30 feeling well rested and shit.....called it a day and went home

Go in the pic thread...

I just had to take a shower and when you open the door to the bathroom you have to go around the corner and up two steps...shit was a killer

Not going in the pic thread but damn bruh thats fucked up.

Hope you back on your feet soon.

lmao

ya'll trippin.....why not get up and go piss?....she'll be there

besides, real ones know you can work her all morning while u gotta piss and never fall off once

she think you stuntin....just dont know your bladder got all that on lock lol

lmao

ya'll trippin.....why not get up and go piss?....she'll be there

besides, real ones know you can work her all morning while u gotta piss and never fall off once

she think you stuntin....just dont know your bladder got all that on lock lol
Ruins the flow of things, and I dont know about yall but mine be hesitant to suck on it after I pissed.
I dont need no help in the latter department, she be pissed I last as long as I do.

still dying @1/2 saying "niggas pressure wash their ass"

and you talkin bout you hookin up 2 in the new house like its the livest shit ever lmao

gone get the 1900 psi boys w/ the 6 setting dial nozzles and splash guards while ya at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back