Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you talkin bout you hookin up 2 in the new house like its the livest shit ever lmao

gone get the 1900 psi boys w/ the 6 setting dial nozzles and splash guards while ya at it
LMAO this nigga a fool.
The asshole sprayer is the truth though

Ruins the flow of things, and I dont know about yall but mine be hesitant to suck on it after I pissed.
I dont need no help in the latter department, she be pissed I last as long as I do.

yeah.....outta respect I aint gone bash ya lady but she's uh, different

yeah.....outta respect I aint gone bash ya lady but she's uh, different
She aint a dick sucka like that
giphy.gif

thats fucked up but kinda on you at the same time

but aside from that, she has a problem if you "take too long"??

she hittin u w/ the wrap it up box?

this really your main or what bruh?

thats fucked up but kinda on you at the same time

but aside from that, she has a problem if you "take too long"??

she hittin u w/ the wrap it up box?

this really your main or what bruh?
Its deeper then rap and I dont know if I want to get into dick details with you my boy

Tf is an escape room?

You go with a group of ppl or u can be placed with randoms and ur locked in a room for like an hour. While in there u work together to find clues/solve puzzles so that u can find an escape.

They usually have a theme to them. I been wantin to do one for like the past 2 years with my fam when we go down to orlando but niggas dont be tryin to pay to play

I love them joints(escape rooms). I just hate doing one with people that dont know what is going on but want to be in charge.

Last edited:
You go with a group of ppl or u can be placed with randoms and ur locked in a room for like an hour. While in there u work together to find clues/solve puzzles so that u can find an escape.

They usually have a theme to them. I been wantin to do one for like the past 2 years with my fam when we go down to orlando but niggas dont be tryin to pay to play
That sounds dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back