Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They usually have a theme to them. I been wantin to do one for like the past 2 years with my fam when we go down to orlando but niggas dont be tryin to pay to play
i be hating this, nigaz quick to shit on a city and say it's nuffin to do, then when you present some shit like this, they ain't got the money.....

You go with a group of ppl or u can be placed with randoms and ur locked in a room for like an hour. While in there u work together to find clues/solve puzzles so that u can find an escape.

They usually have a theme to them. I been wantin to do one for like the past 2 years with my fam when we go down to orlando but niggas dont be tryin to pay to play

oh, I thought it was strictly horror based and that’s why only the beastie boys were tagged

I love them joints(escape rooms). I just hate doing one with people that dont know what is going on but want to be in charge.

Exactly what I'm worried about. Told her if we don't get out in an hour I'm rolling a joint or im smooth knocking someone out.

So, in class we are making biome backgrounds. They will act as if they are reporting live news from their assigned biome. One of my groups are doing the desert. She is in charge of informing us about the desert animals. One of the animals she drew was a bird. So she looked up Desert Eagle. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY when she was getting ready to say her speech she started describing the gun!!! She said it’s a semi automatic. I was like wtf!!!!

Lmaoooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Oklahoma Senate passes permit-less carry bill
http://kfor.com/2018/05/02/oklahoma-senate-passes-permit-less-carry-bill/

OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma Senate members passed a bill allowing for permit-less carry.

Senate Bill 1212, also referred to as the “Constitutional Carry” bill, was presented by Sen. Nathan Dahm, R-Broken Arrow. It passed the Oklahoma Senate on Wednesday night by a vote of 33 to 9. If ultimately signed into law, it would allow for open carry without a permit.

On the Senate floor Wednesday night, Sen. Dahm said 12 states have already passed similar legislation; however, the measure was not met without criticism.

Sen. Kay Floyd, D-Oklahoma, who voted against the measure, said it wasn’t properly vetted.

The bill passed the Oklahoma House of Representatives last week in spite of much debate on the floor.

"Can you explain to me why I should have to go pay for a license or an identification card in order to carry out my even more fundamental right to vote, but I shouldn't have to to carry a weapon?" said Rep. Shane Stone.
Supporters argued that better efforts are needed to screen potential gun buyers, but that shouldn't punish current gun owners.

"Would it surprise you that the majority that have committed heinous crimes either have mental health conditions or the background checks have not been followed up? We're failing on that end. We need to concentrate on that end and not hinder our law-abiding citizens," said Rep. Justin Humphreys.

With the bill passing the Senate on Wednesday night, it now heads to the governor.

The Oklahoma chapter of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America released the following statement:

“Oklahoma’s strong permitting standards help keep our communities safe. Permitless carry is an incredibly dangerous policy that will make it easier for people with violent histories to be armed in public. Make no mistake about it, today the politicians who supported this bill voted against public safety. We urge Gov. Mary Fallin to do right by Oklahomans and veto this bill," said Alyson King, a volunteer with the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back