Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been posting lately because my testimony is just unfolding in front of my eyes!! God is moving all around me and I’m constantly in prayer and filled with gratitude. There are two opportunities that were given to me so I’m in the process of finalizing them. I would appreciate you guys sending me some positive energy as I complete my degree (June 9th!!) and sign my first two consulting clients.

P.S

giphy.gif

Westworld fucks w you as both fiction and non-fiction. My mind is blown. Had me legit question myself for a minute.

So I'm watching some shit this morning where this chick had issues with her skin complextion. She's dark skin and says she's always felt self conscious about it. That's bugged out, I have insecurities like everyone but never once in my life have I felt a way about the color of my skin.

Fuck you mean? I'm black, regardless of how dark I am, I'm black. Ion wanna be anything other than black, I love being black, we the illest folks on the planet man.

Member back when I was in middle School some chick tried to clown me about my complextion. She's says you black..I said, ok...you ugly..she see that ain't bother me so ..I was chubby back then..she says you black and fat..I said, well I can always lose weight, you always gonna be ugly.

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png I love me some me man, roasted the fuck outta that bitch b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back