Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was just thinking earlier I think the timing of all that ties in together to why everybody was on the "Free Meek" wave. After the drake shit, nikki leaving him, dude slipping on camera on his momma steps.. then he drop wins and losses and things looking good again then boom, the court bullshit. It's like cheering for the underdog at this point.

Aye. Passed out at like 8 after being up about 36hrs straight. Figured I'd check in for old times sake to see what's haaatnin in these streets...

DmMB.gif

Been telling my nigga to stop messing with his ex but he not getting no other pussy so he not trying to hear that shit. Told him to at least be militant about it and stop letting her sleep over accommodating her at every turn. This nigga gonna look at me and say "when's the last time you had ex girlfriend sex?"

qfbmp_chrisbrown_580711.gif

Such a stupid question. For a second I wanted to take it there and
I thought "when have you ever seen me with a girl as beat as your ex" but I didn't want to kill him. He's my friend. Niggas lose all rationality when the thirst kick in.

Been telling my nigga to stop messing with his ex but he not getting no other pussy so he not trying to hear that shit. Told him to at least be militant about it and stop letting her sleep over accommodating her at every turn. This nigga gonna look at me and say "when's the last time you had ex girlfriend sex?"

View attachment 43148

Such a stupid question. For a second I wanted to take it there and
I thought "when have you ever seen me with a girl as beat as your ex" but I didn't want to kill him. He's my friend. Niggas lose all rationality when the thirst kick in.

Should've took it there. It's called tough love man.

tenor.gif

The Night Crew

Should've took it there. It's called tough love man.

He can't handle those talks when it comes to chicks. He gets complete tunnel vision and if you go there its straight feels. That's my nigga but it's annoying af. He gets caught up quick with these chicks. I try to temper it and give him game but because I don't have a girlfriend (don't want one) I can't tell him shit.

I’m ready to get out outta Nevada. I don’t get off till 3AM & probably won’t fall asleep till 6-7. SMH

I think I'mma call it a night. Been playing SSBM trying to unlock Falco for the last 2hrs. The game cheatin like a muhfucka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back