Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted make a thread about are "we" as in black people playing the "victim" role in society. Don't really have time to chat though. Was having a conversation a few days ago about that subject and wanted to hear some thoughts.

@AP21 @Goldie or @DOS_patos make that thread happen b.

Wanted make a thread about are "we" as in black people playing the "victim" role in society. Don't really have time to chat though. Was having a conversation a few days ago about that subject and wanted to hear some thoughts.

@AP21 @Goldie or @DOS_patos make that thread happen b.
got you

Was watching clips from the daily show with Trevor Noah, and he said something enlightening. Homie said that Trump took out loans to raise his financial profile to make the Forbes list.

So essentially, Trump created fake news about his wealth. And that led him to think, Trump was talented at creating optics and suggestions about how good a business man he was. Because he carefully manipulated the media.

He knows how to manipulate the narrative that the media will then regurgitate to the masses. He himself created fake news, and knows what fake news looks like.

So when Trump says to CNN and others, that's fake news, you are fake news. The crazy thing is he is honestly saying, I know you are fake news. Because I've given you fake news before and you've reported as real news.

I think one of my brother's home boys is on the verge of taking a big L & ain't talking about Lamont Coleman either

as a director?

under rated

Spike is one of very few who I can immediately recognize their work......just certain angles, formats, lighting, music.....all of his pictures have it, whatever it is....it makes it Spike's

classic example, the float walk.....love that shit

Gotta say... this is the most attention kanye has gotten in a min... his last 3 singles combined didn't generate this much fervor.

Combine that with kris just becoming his manager AND him coming out with a project soon... the timing is peculiar, just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back