Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't handle those talks when it comes to chicks. He gets complete tunnel vision and if you go there its straight feels. That's my nigga but it's annoying af. He gets caught up quick with these chicks. I try to temper it and give him game but because I don't have a girlfriend (don't want one) I can't tell him shit.
We all got them Homies. Got so bad with one of my pautnad, we legitimately starting hating that nigga and sympathizing with his girl. Niggas really do put pussy on a pedastool.

shannon sharpe be like my granny use to say " boy you cant lick a possum if you don't get down in the dirt"

Last edited:
That's the only place that has a line no matter where you go and when you go. It's crazy.
And those lines are nearly 80% Caucazoid. But they say black folks love chicken. Have you ever seen a Jack Pirtles, Popeye's and/or Churches as crowded as a Christian chicken.......don't worry, I'll wait.

CFA keeps it simple too. They got the deluxes now, but for the longest, their sandwiches was literally just meat, bread, one pickle, and that's it. They said fuck sauce, cheese, and veggies.

True shit. But the service and product is so good, you don't mind it... Plus that damn Polynesian sauce.
This use to be my favorite...
Then they hit me with the sriracha lime
6801951.jpg

@Remedy can you smilie this for me please
And can I lick polynesian sauce off your titties?

dont know what cacs lining up outdoors and chick fil a being good as fuck have to do with one another or why it was even brought up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back