Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Bron floated in that air when he hit that buzzer beater reminded me of Jordan. That's going to be an iconic moment.

The nigga won't be making out the 2nd round

I try at least once a month but I know I missed March...or February.....

Anyway, I filled my April quota, see you in May!

Ik you're going through a drought nigga, but the shit's gettin sad b. Kys.

Appreciate ya @Goldie

lol we gonna double up during the GSW vs NOP series

Lets nip his bullshit in the bud you can be a free thinker but you will be charged for your thoughts

keep your stupidity to yourself

(sadly this is about to be a thing)

This nigga at work got in his feelings so quick and another bitch nigga instigated it.

We supposed to get a new person on the team right. I see a girl walking to our section who looked new so I ask the nosey instigating nigga is she the new person. He was like nah and she taken. Im wasnt trying to holla. But apparently her bf on our team. He gets in his feelings an shit.

Like nigga you 27 relax.

Whose at fault when a man/woman starts seeking attention from someone else besides their s/o or starts to stray from their s/o?

Whose at fault when a man/woman starts seeking attention from someone else besides their s/o or starts to stray from their s/o?

Whoever stops/reciprocating communication...if you get tha “wondering eye” and don’t express that so your s/o can get an opportunity to help correct it, it’s on you
But if you’ve got expressed these feelings and no new efforts are made to fix tha problem...could be on them...imo

Crazy how a female will tell u she mad at u ask u not to speak to her.....then spend the rest of the night in ur space looking for attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back